Sunday, March 3, 2019

L'Arche Day 2

Hi there- Avery here! 

Today at L'Arche we split into four groups of two and visited different homes for lunch and dinner. We also got to visit the original Tim Horton's with a group of the core members.

For me, today warmed my heart and I will always remember it. I met an amazing group of people who I automatically felt at home with. Whether we were coloring, jamming to karaoke songs, or just sitting at the dinner table, we were constantly having great conversations and laughing. I am so excited to continue to form relationships throughout the week and make some meaningful memories.

We finished off the night by finishing a big cat puzzle (pictured above!!) and having deep reflections. I am beyond happy to be here and get to know some awesome people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment