Monday, March 3, 2014

Old friends and new friends


Hello Friends! 
This is Maureen from the Toronto Dream Team!  This morning the group spent the morning in an orientation and touring the different programs that the core members spend time in during the day.  The places we saw were the club, art studio, woodery, and day program.  In the woodery, we saw a core member who I spent a fair amount of time with in my last experience here at L’Arche.  I was so excited to see that not only did he remember me but my name as well.  This experience really made me feel excited to be back here in this community that is so warm (not in temperature!) and welcoming.  I am feeling excited to continue in our journey and experience the wonderful things that L’Arche has to offer.
 
Also, we felt a little left out from all the other ABST blogs posting pictures of their sunny, gorgeous scenery, so we decided to include a picture of Chris and Annie enjoying the view of our water-front property!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment